Hold Em Poker Strategies - Learn From The Pros!
Texas holdem is one of the easiest games to start with while you are trying to learn to play poker. If you want to become a professional online poker player, it is very important to learn to play the way the pros do. Meaning, you need to learn the perfect holdem poker strategy in order to beat your opponents. In order to master the game of Texas Holdem poker, you need to understand how to play the flop, turn, and river. These three are the most important stages in the online poker game. Here are tips to master these three stages.
Learn To Play Poker - Flop Playing Strategies
On the flop you would be able to see almost 70 percent of your hand with just one round of betting. Therefore, Flop is the most crucial stage in a poker game. Except for the following three situations, it is advisable that you fold your hand.
- With the Flop, you see an improvement in your hand.
- Before the Flop, you were holding a big pair.
- The Flop provides a draw to a rewarding flush or straight.
Tips For Perfecting The Flop
- When you have a big hand on the Flop, do not allow your opponents to draw a card. They may beat you.
- Be very particular while selecting hands that you play during pre-flop and post-flop. Being aggressive sometimes helps in collecting large pots.
Learn To Play Poker - Turn Playing Strategies
The turn is the stage when a fourth community card comes onto the table after the flop. There are chances that you would not be able to face the Turn as you would have already thrown your hands pre-flop or post-flop. However, if you have a strong hand or you believe to take the pot with the help of bluffing, then follow these tips to get over Turn.
Tips For Perfecting The Turn
- If you feel that you have the best hand, do place the bet since it is the best option unless your opponent would bet and you want to re-raise him.
- If there is an open ended straight or flush draw, you need to be very careful of a player taking a full house. If there are options of bet and a raise, you should choose releasing your hand.
Learn To Play Poker - River Playing Strategies
You would only make it to the River, if you feel that you have the best hand. This is the stage from where your hand is going to earn you the real money. There is no way to improve your hand, so it is time to fold, force, or showdown. It is very important that you understand that all your decisions are based on the earned value of your hand from this stage.
Tips For Perfecting The River
- If you have two pair, you are mostly going to win unless the River opens up a third suited card for you. In this case, you need to be extra careful because your opponent may flush against you.
- If the situation calls for heads up and it involves a large pot, it is advisable to call with the bad hand than to fold with the winning hand.
So, now you have all the important tips to learn to play poker from the pros. Play cautiously and enjoy your game.